9.04.2009

what i wore today


Very, very simple outfit today. It took absolutely no effort to put this together. I woke up too late this morning to take a shower and I was too tired to think of something more complex, so I just threw this on.

Even though I just got out of bed and put on the easiest thing in my closet, I think this is still a legitimate look. This t-shirt dress has a number of details that make it interesting: wide neck, chest pocket, and cuffed, mid-length sleeves. My favorite thing about this dress, though, is its ultra-flattering, mid-thigh length. It makes for a very good proportion on me - an important aspect of dressing, especially if you're as short as I am.

The waist belt I added refines the silhouette and draws attention to my waist, which I always aim to do since I consider it one of the better parts of my body.

PS. Isn't my dorm room the classiest possible place to take pictures? I know, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment